Monday, July 7, 2008

New Plants, Trees & Updates!





New weeping thorn trees have been added to our Flora sim! Available in Blood Red, Forest Green, Deep Purple and for the fantasy addicts...Angels Web.

I've also just added some gorgeous purple heather in both single plant and 'field of' options, truly a great addition to your grassland and great for hillsides.

Flora has pretty much come to the end of it's redesign, I'm very happy with the results of what now proves to be a truly colourful land, packed full of plants, flowers, trees, houses, bridges and much more. It's truly much more than your average garden centre! As always I love to hear your feedback so drop me a line and let me know your thoughts =)

Now...which sim to work on next...hmmm...descisions decisions.... ;-)

No comments: